Download the Chamber Membership Form
The Chamber meets the 2nd Tuesday of the Month at 12pm at City Hall (2nd floor).
Through business advocacy, Internet exposure, relationship building, and events, the Chamber is an active and strong advocate of your business.
Consider the benefits listed below
- Gain business referrals from inquiries about local businesses through the Chamber office, website, and members. We ALWAYS refer Chamber members FIRST to people who request information from the Chamber.
- Gain exposure through Chamber sponsored events.
- Brochure display in Chamber office. Display brochures and pamphlets free of charge in the Chamber Visitor Center.
- Launch your business or remodel with a ribbon cutting or grand opening. The Chamber will help promote your grand opening event to local business people and local media, if you desire. Scissors and ribbon are available to borrow. After the event we will include a picture on Facebook and in the Vidette.
- Your business will have a business listing in the business directory.
- Link your website and/or Facebook page from the directory.
- Participate in and/or sponsor community events.
- Attend Chamber meetings.
- Participate in Chamber committees.
- Network with other business professionals.